brake probs

94 chev P/U with rear anti-lock. All pads and shoes have been replaced and shoes are adjusted well. Replaced and bench bled master cyl but still have low pedal. Anyone evr have anti-lock cause low pedal?
Reply to
sloridetoubo

Was the system bled using the procedure in the GM service manual? A lot of vehicles with ABS have to be bled using the correct procedure (sometimes involves using a scan tool to set the ABS system into a special "bleed" mode) to get the system to bleed correctly and give you a normal pedal when done.

I'm not sure if this is the case with GM trucks with rear ABS (I had a number of 2500 series 4WD Chevy pickups of that vintage at a company I used to manage but I had the brake work {and yes, the damn things ate brake parts like a pig eats corn, especially front pads) done by an outside shop.

Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA

Reply to
William H. Bowen

OH $*&# I was afraid of somthin like that any ideas on findin this procedure ?

Reply to
sloridetoubo