'99 Yukon Brake Fluid Flush

I just bought a Motive pressure brake bleeder and I'd like to use it on my '99 Yukon. The Haynes manual sez to do the RR,LR,RF,LF sequence. Does anyone know that to be incorrect, or if there are any special procedures I need to be aware of?

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
WaterWatcher

Nope. That's it. Start with the wheel furthest from the master cylinder and work back towards it.

Reply to
scrape

Be sure to bleed your ABS module as well if there is a bleeder for it.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Yes good advice.

Reply to
SnoMan

Don't mix brake fluid types. Don't reuse brake fluid that has been used to bleed the system. Use new/sealed brake fluid, not one that's been opened, resealed and kept in the garage for a several years. Keep the brake fluid reservoir covered at all times except when refilling. Wear gloves and goggles. If you smoke, don't, else keep a fire extinguisher close by. Good luck.

Franko

Reply to
Franko