Camry IAC

Where is the IAC located on a V6? I hope I'm looking at the right solution (cleaning the IAC) for engine stumbling when cold and runs fine when warm. Trying to find pix of it on the net but have been unsucessful so far! thnx for help

Reply to
PaulT

Take the intake boot off and look inside the throttle body. You'll see a hole infront of the throttle valve on the bottom of the body. That is the IAC. When you open the throttle valve you'll see the second IAC hole on the other side.

Reply to
qslim