Denso PK20R11 or PK20TR11 for '95 Camry V6 ?

The owner's manual and the Denso website specify PK20R11 for the vehicle. The Toyota dealer sold me PK20TR11. Can anyone explain the T difference? If the difference matters, should I trust the dealer (California South Bay) or Toyota and Denso?

Thanks again! Gordon snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
gordon & ilse slishman

You got me curious, so I googled it. This is what I found - makes sort-of sense.

PK = Platinum-tipped electrodes (14mm thread, 16mm Hex)

20 = Heat Range (the lower the number, the hotter) T = Special Design Code T means Dual Ground Electrode for "T"oyota OEM. R = Resistor type of plug (vs. non-resistor) 11 = the gap (1.1 mm gap)

Jeff

Reply to
Skippy