Fog Lights Wiring

I have a 2003 Camry that did not bring installed fog lights, but there are empty sockets to plug in lights at location where fog ligts would be installed in the front bumper. Is the 2003 Camry prewired for fog lights? If I install my own fog lights do I just "plug in" new lights into the empty sockets and add a fuse for that location? Do I also have to add a switch and relay? Is there a site for more specific instructions? Thanks!

Reply to
Lendav