fuel economy, mileage

Hi,

I have a 2001 Solara SE. Withe the a/c on and a mix of Hwy/City (more city) driving....i think my car gave me 21mpg....that seems a little low...infact i recently got the 22500 mile servicing and the mileage improved after that...before that i think it was even lower.

Online i see claimed figures of 24/32 for camry's (on toyota's site)

I don't think even with the a/c off my car will give me that kind of numbers...could there be something wrong? The tires are inflated at 30psi and i don't do stop and go, drag race style driving. any advice?

thanks! suvrit.

Reply to
Suvrit Sra