Gas octane for 02 camry?

Just picked up a 02 Camry XLE. What octane is best to use?

Reply to
Frank

For the 4 Cyl, regular fuel will do. For the V6, I use the "recommended" fuel which is premium.

Reply to
Car Guy

Mine is a 2001 four cylinder, has 95K on it. It's a So. California car I run the cheapest Sh*t I can find at 87 octane, engine runs like a Timex. Just had the Timing belt replaced and the dealer said power plant looks fine. I also change my own oil and will run Pep boys oil if I get it cheap enough. Save your money on that high octane gas and high dollar oils.

Reply to
D.J