97 Camry Starter Help

Hi All,

Going to be changing a starter on a 1997 Camry tomorrow and wanted know if there is anything I should be concerned with. Is this pretty much the same as changing a starter in my 72 Chevy Burb?

Thansk John

Reply to
John

It's not too difficult at all. If using aftermarket brand ensure the posts are on the exact same side of the starter or you will have to stretch the wires significantly. How did you determine the starte is bad? I thought mine was bad but realized it was the battery.

Reply to
badgolferman

posts

Reply to