how fo you get the damn cover off>

i want to replace an air filter in my 2002 Camery. after loosening tthe only 2 bolts the cover seems to be held on by some clips and it will not come off enough for me to pull the air filter out. How can i get this cover off to get at the air filter?

thanks

Reply to
robbie r

Loosen what is holding it on and pull cover off,

Reply to
ransley

Loosen what is holding it on and pull cover off,

Reply to
robbie r

LOL, are you implying that "Loosen what is holding it on" wasn't very helpful information?!

Reply to
SMS

Reply to
robbie r

Didnt I say that, SO EXCUUUUSE MEEE.

Reply to
ransley

Volvo played a similar trick with the 240. Two quick-release clips, but you have to spend 15 minutes wrestling the rigid air hose off before the cover will open.

Reply to
mjc1