~I LOVE My 2000 Toyota Camry~

I didn't know there was a newsgroup for Toyota Camry's!! Cool!! :-)

We just traded in our 1991 Honda Accord for a 2000 Camry LE with 35,000 miles!!! OMG, I love this car!!! It drives like a dream and is so roomy and comfy!! It's so quiet I can barely hear the engine!!

Just wanted to say Hi.....gonna go read some of these messages now! :-)

Sue

Reply to
~OregonBeachgal~

Just bought a 2000 LE and love it too! replaced our old trusty 1988 Camry thats been around the clock and survived an accident with a truck.

Enjoy!

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Great choice!!! :-) I wish you many years of Happy Motoring!! :-))

Sue

Reply to
~OregonBeachgal~