Need your valuable input for Toyota Camry

I would like to introduce myself. I am currently pursuing MBA from Kellogg. I have to submit a project based on research from the owners of toyota cars.

I own 2 camry's 2000 and 2007. I wanted more insight as to what is the prime reason that motivates consumers to buy a Toyota Camry.

And what would it take Toyota to keep its customers loyal to its brand...

I also wanted inputs on what should become standard features instead of optional, for example Smart Key System can be a standard now...or ipod integration. ...

I would appreciate if your feedback.

Thank you,

CP

Reply to
CP

Well, I have a 2000 Camry LE that is pretty good in the options department, but in looking at the newer Camry's, more could be added to the base model Camry. I would love to see a cellphone hands free in every Camry. May not be Bluetooth, but something that keeps the drivers hand on the wheel. Also, the Camry comes stock with a Keyless Entry system, but it would be nice to have a starter system as well. Living in Canada, I know that sometimes it can be a pain to run outside and start the car on those cold mornings. It would be so nice to just press the button and watch the magic happen from inside. Overall though, the Camry is a good value buy in my opinion. Cruise Control is standard so is air conditioning, power windows, power locks, mirrors, CD over head storage box, keyless entry, ABS, and 7 passenger air bags including a driver knee airbag. The car is relatively cheap to own and operate. However, I found with mine that it can get a bit moody the higher in mileage it seems to grow. The Camry is more expensive then a Malibu, but less expensive then the Accord, it offers excellent fuel economy on both 4 cyl.and v-6 models. There is plenty of room for passengers and cargo, however the pass through from the trunk to the cabin is rather small, even with both seats folded down. On the upside though, the Camry offers a seamless drive geared towards comfort and reliability that almost seems to separate the passengers from the road. It has a good stock sound system for a midsize sedan, and offers plenty of bass for the younger people in the family. Overall, I think the Camry, over the past 29 years has evolved into a great vehicle offering a great problem free experience for many years. I have now had two, both had their share of problems, but nothing mind blowing. My parents have one, and both grandparents each have one. All great cars. I hope this was some help. I know it is kinda long winded, but I am very passionate about the car and the great service it has given to myself and the members of my family.

Reply to
camryguy89