LE vs CE on 2007 Camry

What is the diff b/wn the LE & CE? I thought it was the Power seat, however Carmax.com has a standard variant with power seats! I asked a salesman at Darcars in Silver Spring MD & all he knew was what was wrritten on each car (LOL). He read from 2 cars & came up with a diffrence that CE has carpets & LE does not (what can I say??) The kind of ignorance at some dealers makes one want to shoot oneself!

Reply to
vineeth

the websites called

and there you can find the difference....infact I am feeling generous so check the link below.....

I am sorry I cannot help you in reading the contents there..........

learnfpga

Roll down windows are one thing.

Reply to
m Ransley

Dude I read the site before posting my query I just could not find any other diffrence! Maybe I am blind, however that is why I was asking?? And I also guess you don't have the option of the JBL music system! Otherwise everything is the same as far as I can see.....

Reply to
vineeth

All variants have power windows and the only variation is with the XLE which has jam protection!

Reply to
vineeth

V6 option maybe?

It seems the big differences are going to the SE/XLE...

Looks like "metallic style interior", "remote keyless entry" and "power driver's seat" are about it...

Reply to
onehappymadman