Left turn signal blues.. 1972 camry please help

1987 Camry left turn signal Buzzes and doesnt work unless you apply pressure. If I hold the stick down, it works.. however sometimes it just buzzes. Anyone knows what I can do to fix it, s hort of breaking the bank :(
Reply to
El CiD

You said '72 in the header, and '87 in the message. Which is it? (PS, '72 would have been a Corona...)

At any rate...Junkyard turn signal switch. About $20. Or E-Bay. Or, remove the shroud, remove the switch and scuff the contacts with some emery cloth.

Good luck.

Reply to
Hachiroku