Left hand turn signal DOA

I got back from a 200 mile day trip in my 1999 Dodge Caravan (65,000 miles) and the left turn signal does not work at all now. Has anyone else had this problem? The right one works just fine, but the left one is completely DEAD. I know on other cars I have owned, when one of the turn signal lights burns out, the blinker flashes faster - not in this case. Have not had a chance to check the bulbs to see if one or both are burned out.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
SaintDan

Yes, someone else has had this problem.

Steve B.

Reply to
Joe

Yes, someone else has had this problem.

Steve B.

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
mic canic

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a connection problem. Most of my trip that day, when I got the problem, was in driving rain.