Light Switch Wire

Hi;

Usually I leave the headlights on in my 98 Camry. When I open the Drivers door they go off automatically. When the car is started, they come back on if they were left in the "On" position

I just installed an Autopage Remote Starter. When the remote starter starts the car, the lights come on if they were left in the "On" position. The problem is, if the remote starter times out after 10 minutes, or I get hung up on my way to the door and cant leave, the lights are now left on because the drivers door hasn't been opened to trigger the automatic shut off. Any Idea what wire controls this auto shutoff so I can tap into it?

Thanks Pat

Reply to
Pat