me leaky 91 previa

I have a 91 previa with a bad coolant leak. I can't seem to find where it's leaking. It leaves a large puddle under the middle of the van. It doesn't leak while I'm driving it and it has to be sitting a long time before it leaks. like overnight. It empties the whole reservior and then some. Every morning I have to add quite a bit of coolant to it. Weird? I put newspaper under it so i could get a general idea of where the leak was located and it seems like its almost right in the midde of the van. I have it add about 1/2 gal. a day. Any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
richrix