Motor Relay for 1993 Toyota Camry XLE

Can someone tell me where the motor relay goes? One mechanic told me the motor relay would be $179 just for the part and $250 including labor. Thought I'd wait and check out part prices myself. Good thing I did - Advance Auto Parts had the motor relay for $69! Why do people do that to women?

The part looks like it just plugs in somewhere. Is anyone willing to help out a woman with some basic instructions? Sure would appreciate a wise man at this point.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Gwynne

What exactly is a "motor relay"?

Reply to
Daniel

There are several motors and several relays on your car. Could you be more specific?

Reply to
qslim

I never heard of a " motor reley"

Reply to