Re: Brake light replacement

I'd rather ask than break something so here goes. I need to replace the > brake

> light in a 94 Camry sedan. How do I get the tail light assembly out. i > have > removed the two screws but feel like I'm going to break something. Any > help > and all help is welcome. > > Kirby

Hi,

I have had a 2.2 litre Camry 1995 from new.

I have had to replace 3 rear bulbs in that time. on the same side...strange.

Yes on mine its just the 2 self tap screws to take out.

But at the other side of the bezel there are like 2 prongs stick out. These locate into 2 grommets fitted in the body.

You need to like see-saw the bezel unit a few tines. Like out from the body they back into it. The prongs do finally stop gripping the rubber grommets after I few see-saw.

If that makes sense.

Johnny UK.

Reply to
JM