Re: Camry Spark Plugs

On a 2000 Toyota Camry V6ac, What is the least hard way to remove the

> rear three spark plugs

===== From what I've read, one either uses great dexterity and different length extensions working slowly and carefully or remove and replace the intake manifold to ease access. Again, after the fact, but this is one reason I purchased the four cylinder - simpler do it yourself maintenance and repair.

Reply to
Daniel