Re: Cracked plastic radiator on 1996 LE 2.2L 4 Cylinder

Anyone changed the radiator on the 1992-1996 generation 4 cylinder?

> > How involved is it?

Hi,

I changed mine on a 1995 2.2 4 Cyl CAMRY a couple of years ago. Toyota wanted £230 plus for the radiator alone. I bought a copy from a local radiator factory place for £84. It fitted with no problem all the fixing holes were spot on. I did replace all the hoses with new Toyota ones. It is mounted on 2 rubber vibration mounts. Both mine were shot so I replaced them to, but it took days to get them from TOYOTA.

There is also an oil cooler for the auto box within it to.

But its quite an easy job.

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin