Wiring diagram for convertible top circuit, 2000 Solara?

Where can I get a wiring diagram for convertible top circuit, 2000 Solara?

I bought all 4 factory service manuals, iincluding the convertible supplement, but the circuit is nowhere to be found. There is next to no reference to their being a convertible top motor, etc.

Reply to
micky

I'm wrong about the last part. The convertible supplement does make reference to the motor, and the ecu and its connectors, but it still doesn't give the wiring diagram. It doesnt' show where the wires to the ecu or motor are connected, or the colors of the many wires.

BTW, does anyone know where the convertible top ecu is. The manual shows it near the back seat and trunk, but I've looked and can't find it. Do I have to remove the back seat? Or some cover in the trunk?

Thanks.

Reply to
micky