Re: "No Safety Problem" -- Toyota accused of 'not being frank'

When Toyota was only selling hundreds of thousands of vehicles in the US, it was much easier to control built quality.

The reality of the fact that ALL manufactured products will ALWAYS have and average of around 2% of things that can go wrong, is setting in. Rest assured things WILL go wrong, that is why they all offer a warranty, including the $375,000 Roles Royce,

Now that Toyota is running with the big dogs and selling millions, it is a whole new ball game and the old adage that, what can go wrong WILL go wrong, is coming home to roost.

> >> Toyota has been damaged by this, no doubt. I suspect that Toyota will >> take a hard look within its organization and try to straighten out the >> lack >> of managerial proactiveness that resulted in this loss of quality. >> >> They should do so, at least. > > Just like GM should have. > > It will be interesting to see how Toyota responds to this, and how their > response differs--or not--from how GM responded to all the shit they > brought down on themselves over the years, shit that resulted in the > current GM situation.
Reply to
Mike Hunter