Rear Passenger Side Window Noise

I have a 2000 camry which is making a "Drrrr" kind of noise when rolling up the passenger side rear window as is something is shaking or trembling. There is no noise when rolling down though. Now window does not even remain close. Window glass just slip so I have to put some duct tape to have it stay in a position.

Does any one know what could be wrong with it?

Thanks.

Reply to
c_shah

fvghjk

We have the exact same issue.. 2000 Camry.. rear window.. Am planning to take it to the mechanic end of this week.. Would really appreciate if anyone can send any info on estimates for such issues.

Reply to
itsmeerk