Recommended maintenance

I have 2003 4 cylinder camry with just over 20000 miles.

The only maintenance I have had done is oil changes (synthetic oil) and tire rotation.

I am taking in the car this month.

Is there anything I should be sure to do? Other filters, spark plugs, etc? The car is running fine with no discernable problems so far.

Thanks in advance.

GY

Reply to
Gene Yellin

You dont need plugs at all till much later especialy if platinum, don`t forget to do or at least check the differential, drain trans oil through the plug, check timing since belts stretch.

Reply to
m Ransley

I posted to your other thread regarding this. Please check my detailed answer there....the warranty REQUIRES several thing to actually "be done" at 30K. So rather than listen to us here, please make sure you do it by the book or risk invalidating your warranty.

Reply to
timbirr