Need bodyshop?

The rear bumper of my 03 Camry has been scratched and the black materials under the pait is exposed. Do I need to fix it? Can any bodyshop do the work? Thanks.

Reply to
Jason

Do ya need to fix it? Only if it bothers you! Plastic won't rust or further deteriorate. Cover it with a vote for Bush in 2004 sticker. Chances are the new paint will be slightly off so unless it is real obvious I'd live with it. YES any bocy shop can repair it. I do like the old chrome bumpers with a bit of black rubber where it is needed. Even the slightest tap either scratches the paint or cracks the plastic bumper.

under the pait is exposed. Do I need to fix it? Can any bodyshop do the work? Thanks.

Reply to
Wolfgang