Replace Rear Deck Light on 1992 Camry?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get access to the rear deck light bulb (cyclops light) in my 1992 Camry. There seem to be two clips in the trunk but I can't tell if they release the rear deck light cover or not. Or perhaps the cover just pops off? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Reply to
parT.mapS

On a 90 the cover has one round plug on each side then screws inside , then remove cover

Reply to
m Ransley

Thanks for the reply but I don't see the plugs or screws on my 92.

Anybody else know how I get access to the rear deck light on a '92?

Reply to
parT.mapS

What does it say in the Owner's manual?

Reply to
Travis Jordan

First loosen the clips from the bottom. Then from the top, slide the unit toward the window (or maybe away from the window--I forgot) and lift up.

Reply to
Mark A

Well, the owner's manual isn't much help. It shows that, on some lights, there are screws that need to be removed. But for the rear deck light is just shows a picture of the cover removed (no screws shown) and then the bulb coming out. It really doesn't explain how to remover the cover.

Thanks.

Reply to
parT.mapS

Thanks, I will give it a try.