Reputable mechanics in SoCal?

Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend a reputable Toyota mechanic (dealer or independent with preference on indep.) in the Southern California area?

I think my '98 Camry V6 is having some transmission problems.

My e-mail address is bogus, if you need a legit one, please post in the NG and I'll provide one.

Thanks, V.

Reply to
Interested User

I don't know any "reputable" independent mechanics because I have had many negative experiences with independent shops.

For dealer, I would recommend Marina Del Rey Toyota. They have a very good service department.

Reply to
nowhere