Stereo Inatallation: WHo remembers where the removal page is?

Or has an idea how to remove the panel from an '88 Supra. I could GUESS, but if someone actually KNOWS, I would appreciate it.

There was a web site that had a lot of models, but all I can find are ones that charge $3-10 (Yes, I AM cheap!!!)

Reply to
HachiRoku

celica1995trd

Try here

Bad Bob

Sorry it seems they are charging now.

Reply to
Bad Bob

Yeah, why not? Everyone else is!

Thanks for the link, but after about 5 minutes of hard thought, I got it apart without breaking anything.

Now, if I can just figure how to remove the damn console!!!

Reply to
HachiRoku