???????Temperature Gauge???????

Hi Everyone. Could you tell me why my temperature gauge's needle go up sometimes; other times it stayed at the bottom of gauge? What should I need to replace or fix? Thanks.

Reply to
news

once warmed up to normal temp it should read just below the halfway mark and really never move much from there. If yours is moving all over the place you need at least a new thermostat and a fresh change of antifreeze. Dont skimp and use the green Prestone stuff, the long life Toyota red coolant is what you want. This is assuming your guage is working....

Reply to
ROBMURR

Temperature gauge,,, I see you are mechanicly inclined, Do us all a favor get a good mechanic and learn a little. to answer you is a waste of time Bozo

Reply to
m Ransley