this is why my camry is a piece of junk...

Wrong again Ransley. From a run of water pumps built in 1999, you don't know squat about what to buy today. Pumps are assembled from sourced parts ... and those parts have numerous sources. Duh.

Reply to
Philip®

What a dip chit, Youll know not to buy a 99 pump by the CODE

Reply to
mark Ransley

Mark,

The last Toyota (Aisin made) pump I saw said "Manufactured in Japan, Assembled in Mexico".

Our shop saw a lot of 1999 KY built Camrys' with low mileage water pump failure too.

Reply to
Platil

The same pump probably fits a range of years so '99 will not be distinguished.

Reply to
Philip®

if you call that reliable? spend $2,000 for 4 leaks and a wheel bearing? Most people who complain about GM cars don't put $200 in maintaining their cars and rarely change the oil. You import drivers are scammed.

Reply to
Im Right

More the reason to make sure the Camry you buy is Japanese built!

Reply to
TundraOwner2002

Buy it in Canada .... 100 per cent Japan made!

Reply to
John H