Toyota Product Support Contacts

Does anyone have the contact names ,phone numbers and or email addresses for customer support at Toyota? Preferably in Canada. I have 87,000km on my 93 Camry and the front bearing in the transmission just went and a small reverse shift problem has escalated into a full overhaul. I think there should be some compensation tfrom Toyota given that this is only 50,000 miles. Even Chryslers' last longer than this.......

Reply to
gw
11 year old car.... not a chance. But you could try I guess. The number is in the manual which came with the car or on Toyota's web site.

for

that

Reply to
Art