Water gurgling under the drivers seat 97 camry

Anyone know which drain is plugged up under there? And where it is? When I accelerate/brake, I hear water streaming back and forth...

thanks, mike

Reply to
MB

Mike, you have clogged drains on the side under the pinch welds, stick a pocket screwdriver in them to clear.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Thanks, At the front end and rear end of the pinch weld, there is a TINY gap leading up in between the 2 welded sheets. Do you mean these? I can barely get a fine wire in there 1/2 inch... You don't mean the rubber plugs, right?

Thanks,

mike

MDT Tech® wrote:

Reply to
MB

No, th e gap is the drains, they are all along the edge. If they was to widen up a little, it wont hurt. Leave the plugs in.

Reply to
MDT Tech®