What "Break in" oil ?

I just finished rebuilding my 96 Toyota Camry 5FSE 2.2 engine. I plan on putting the engine back in tomorrow . What would one of you techs recommend for break in oil ? What would you recommend after break in ? What about synthetic ? Your input will be appreciated. Thanks

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day

I did not plan on running synthetic during the break in period. What would you recommend after the 1500-2000 mile break in period.

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day

Im no tech but synthetics come in many new cars, personaly I would run cheap oil for 3-500m and then go synthetic, just to flust out impurities.

Reply to
m Ransley