Who has Toyota Avalon Service Manual?

Hello, I'd like to know how to replace the cigarette lighter socket in a '96 Toyota Avalon. I can't figure out how to get the thing apart. Just so you won't feel that you are abetting unwholsome habits, I need it to charge my cell phone, although maybe that is worse. Thanks, Robert

Reply to
Robert

Get the Haynes For Camry 92 to 96 models, it includes all Avalon models as well. Hope this helps

Reply to
Mol1

your socket is probably coroded from ash , try cleaning it first. sand paper and maybe round wire brush, pull the fuse and be sure its dry before reconecting.

Reply to
mark Ransley