02' Toyota Tundra

I'm looking to replace factory back-up light bulbs (GE921) with quartz halogen. Any Ideas???

Reply to
eswinsick

Use caution. Quartz halogen bulbs produce much more heat and could melt or otherwise damage the lens on your back up lights. If you are looking for more light when in reverse, better to add some rear facing fog lights under the back bumper wired into your stock back up lights - you may also need a slightly larger fuse for the extra power draw of the added lights.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Did you see the LED ones? Lots of people are putting those in. I will try to post a link

Reply to
Dan J.S.

The GE921 bulb is the one that goes up in the cargo/CHMSL housing on the back of the cab. If those are the ones that you mean, I don't think that there is a halogen replacement for them. There are halogen bulbs for the

3156 which goes in the tail light housing.
Reply to
Garys2