Alas, alack and alay

I can't buy a new Prerunner like the one I have now. Mine is an '01 regular cab and I'm told I can't get a 6-cyl without getting an extended cab. And to top it all off, my Leer topper won't fit on the new bed! That damned topper cost me nearly a grand! And I'll wager I won't get squat for consideration on it when and if I decide to trade.

Feeling left out in the cool.

Reply to
Captain Volume

How about removing the Leer and selling it yourself either local or eBay? Just a thought. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92