'07 Taco tire pressure sensors

Has anyone noticed that they seem to lose air pressure with these? I have an

07 Taco with 16" alloy wheels, and it seems I'm adding air every month or 2. Even the spare, (steel rim) has tripped the sensor once. My previous Taco with alloy rims never needed air more than once or twice a year.

I just wonder if the sensors themselves might be bleeding off pressure.

Reply to
DanG

No. Sensor tripped once at change of season at first cold spell. Added air. no additional tripping. 2007 couble cab. Think mine are

17" alloy.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher