1985 22R Hose

What is the hose called that runs from behind the water pump on the passenger side up to the intake manifold? It's in the coolant loop but none of my manuals mention it. I was just going to go with bulk hose and support it off the block and other hot things. But, if they make it pre-molded?

1985 22R California emissions.

thanks john

Reply to
John G.

It's called the BYPASS hose.

Reply to
MrFixit469

Thanks, I found this out today and that nobody stocks one.

Reply to
John G.