1987 Toyota 4x4 Pickup 22RE

I have low compression in # 2 and 3 cylinders (125 psi) and compression on # 1 and 4 cylinders is (170 psi). The #2 and #3 are not firing and the plugs are wet. Both went at the same time and not sure what was the problem. Had a bit of valve tap before it happened. I have changed the plug wires, and checked for spark. There is spark at all cylinders but 2 and 3 seem low (is there a way to test). Everything moves freely. Is there another compression test to run. Thanks for the help

Reply to
Calgunz

glenf