1988 pickup needs new dash

I have a 1988 pickup in great shape, had interior done recently, but I need to do some work on the dash. Tried the vinyl on top, but it left me wanting a new dash. Also the controls for the a/c and heat are no longer readable. Does anyone know of a source for new parts?

Reply to
52miles

I neglected to mention that the existing dash is gray. And I am looking for the front panel as well, the piece that goes behind the a/c controls.

Reply to
52miles

Check out ebay for parts. There is a dash cover that is reasonbly priced that covers the dash very wel. In addition I just purchased a replacement cover for my A/C panel for $15 instead of Toyotas $30.

I use the following search for toyota truck parts. Toyota (truck, pickup). One of the neat things is on the left side are categories like Interior, Exterior, Tires, etc that helps to narrow in on what you may be looking for.

Reply to
OldGrayHair