Cordoba parts

Is anyone interested in some '76 Cordoba parts? I'm *real* tired of storing it, *real* disgusted & depressed at the moment, & since it dosen't have enough gas left in it to start & move it (I just tried) to a safe place where I can blow it apart with my 12 guage & AK...I'm offering parts for sale. I'm keeping the engine & radiator but everything else goes. It's in great shape except for cracks in the dash (rest of interior is near perfect) & a couple small rust spots on the trunk. It was my mother's car & only has 90,000 miles on it (but the trans is shot). Won't be here long... imthadriver at yahoo.com ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver

Daniel J. Stern

******* Sorry; I'm above Atlanta about 40 miles. But I can ship to anywhere in the continental USA if needed. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"