a cracked 4runner dash...

I?ve got a 1995 4Runner that is in pretty good condition. The exterior is

100% perfect, I?ve put some work into the engine and now it?s in great condition too. The interior is in pretty good condition, with the most notable flaw being a huge crack in the dash. If I can find another dash in better shape at a junkyard or something I might end up replacing it. I haven?t really started looking yet, so I don?t know if I?ll have much luck with that idea.

I was wondering how huge the difference is between the 95 models, and the next generation that came out in 96 in terms of the size of the dash and the placements of the instruments and a/c ducts. I know it?s a long shot, but could it be possible to replace my 95 dash with the more contoured and modern looking dash of a 96 or 97? Does anyone know enough about both generations to even give me a guess?

Thanks, Keith

Reply to
Keith

you could just cover it with a dashmat...

Reply to
crosem

yes I could. = )

-Keith