1990 Keyless Remote

Hi All,

I recently bought a 1990 SR5 4wd with a keyless remote/security system with a broken remote FCC ID: BABEUC-1052. The unit is black and completely rectangular not rounded like ones I see on Ebay. The dealer no longer sells these so I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere they are available or other units that are compatable.

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
markc