2002 Tunda Purchase Question

Hi, everyone and thanks in advance for your commentaries...

I see a 2002 Tudnra SR5 Access Cab 4x4 for sale locally... was going to go for the DC but color choice with just what I want on it seems doubtful for a long time

Anyway... This has only 12000 miles on it but I notice when I drive it a very tiny "tick" in the engine as I rev (never heard on others I have driven) ~ I am going to try to get someone to listen to it closely but I wonder what it might be... "sticky valve lifter" or ??? who knows... just wondering if it is serious enough to pass on it...

Secondarily, I wonder what else I should look for...

I know there have been problems with the brakes for some but the TSB on brakes (assuming the dealer would listen and comply) should take care of this: Any way to get them to do it if there are no current problems with brakes

Thanks so Much

Paul

Reply to
Freewheelin'