22R Head Replacement Advice Needed

Looks like after 270k miles the head on my 87 (22R) truck is bad(burned valve). I had the head done at 104k (blown head gasket).I'm thinking the head can't be done again as it was shaved once allready. Anybody know of a good source for a rebuilt (new?)head? Or is it crazy to put another head on a 270k block? I've had the truck since new and don't plan on keeping it too much longer--maybe a year. The block seems in good condition--no oil burning or smoking--just on start up. Any advice appreciated! Thanx in advance

Mike

Reply to
Strmn567