4 Runner 2000 6 cylinder Trouble Code P0171

Hello Everyone,

I have a question for you guys. First of all I hope I'm in the correct forum....

My brother's 4-Runner recently did not pass smog due to a P0171 (Too Lean - Bank 1) code, according to the test only smog center. Does anyone have any idea of where to start trouble shooting this? O2 sensor maybe?? I'm lost on this and would appreciate your guys' help.

Thanks!!!

Sal

Reply to
sal