4Rnr TSBs

Anyone have access to TSB content? Specifically the following ones - NV013R-03 NOV 03 Body - Moonroof Rattling Noise NV003R-03 JUN 03 Body - Moonroof/Headliner Rattles

Was wondering if fix is easy enough that I could do vice have dealer mess with it all day. Have heard that entire headliner has to come down?

Had heard there was an actual fix (TSB not yet posted?) for the Sulfur smell - I switched gas stations and it went away but was wondering what the universal fix is now. Old TSB is:

EG003-03 FEB 03 Exhaust System - Sulfur Smell

Would also like the one on reprograming the keyless entry -

EL008R-02 FEB 03 Keyless Entry - Transmitter Programming & Identification

THXs to anyone that has access and can provide me info.

Reply to
Wolfgang