ALLDATA experience

Hello,

Does anybody know if the 2003 Toyotas are covered at the ALLDATA site (Sienna and Tundra)? I am most interested in knowing what TSBs may be out on these two vehicles.

Thanks,

RG

Reply to
RG

ALLDATA lists these TSBs for '03 Tundra 4x4:

Bulletins for 2003 Toyota Truck Tundra 4WD V8-4664cc 4.7L DOHC (2UZ-FE) MFI

Service Bulletins TSB Number Issue Date TSB Title1.. EL006-03 MAY 03 Instruments - Oil Pressure Gauge Reads Low

2.. EG003-03 FEB 03 Exhaust System - Sulfur Smell 3.. EL008R-02 JAN 03 Keyless Entry - Transmitter Programming/Identification 4.. PG027-02 DEC 02 Steering/Suspension - Ball Joint Inspection 5.. BO017-02 SEP 02 Interior - Seat Belt Extender Availability 6.. BR004-02 SEP 02 Brakes - Front Brake Vibration 7.. EG007-02 MAR 02 Valve Cover Oil Baffle - Damage Prevention

They do have a minimal fee for hard copies.

Reply to
Jeff Pierce

Availability

Some of these TSBs aren't a big deal. The one about the sulfur smell from exhaust just says to change the brand of gasoline. The one about the oil baffles says to avoid damaging the baffle when the tech stuffs an oil fill pump nozzle into the filler tube.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

The Sulfur smell is kind of a BS TSB. It basically shifts the blame onto the refineries and gas companies. I thought mine went away, but it's still there. Driving me nuts.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

If it's excess sulfur in the gasoline, then the blame isn't being shifted at all. Changing to a brand that has less sulfur will reduce the "rotten egg" odor, simple as that...

And there aren't any automotive "fixes" to reduce the odor unless they remove the cat...

Tom - VIsta, CA

Reply to
TOM

Right, but my 2003 Cadillac CTS doesn't have that problem. My Dodge Ram 1500 doesn't have that problem either. So, no matter how you dice it, it does appear to be a Toyota issue. Both the CTS and my RAM have cats.

Also, just as an FYI, this is the number one the new Corollas are coming back to the dealer. Everyone looking for a fix. This might bite Toyota in the ass.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Hello,

Thanks for the replies. Does anybody know what the low oil pressure gauge reading TSB is about?

Thanks,

RG

Reply to
RG