4x4 4 Runner - 2003 or 2004 model

Greetings! Which is a better buy - a 2003 4x4 4 Runner or 2004 4 Runner? I want to keep this SUV for at least 7 or 8 years. Now one can get great discounts for 2003 models. On the other hand 2003 model will have lesser value when it is time to sell. What will you do in my situation? With thanks.

Reply to
zxcvar

If you are keeping that long and aren't fussy about color/options (or they have an 03 like you want) then the 03 financially is a better deal. If you have to have the 3rd row of seating then its the 04.

Reply to
Wolfgang