2004 or Late Model (2001-2003) SE-5spd

Hi,

Well, decisions, decisions!

I am considering a 2004 SE-5spd or a later model (2003, 2002).

In either case, I would have to finance the car.

Assuming pretty good credit, what should I expect to pay a month (desired options: sunroof, leather)

Sorry , my questions are vague, because for now, i only have a good idea of what I can afford per month....

Is it generally true that APRs for used cars are much more than for newer ones?

If there is approx $5-10k between a new and a used late model max, under what circumstances will it be better to go for either one.

sincerely, Noela

Reply to
Pinto